Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Princess makeup お姫様のメイク


The film Marie Antoinette made me realize how much I love pastel with their colorful macarons, costumes and the opulent life the royalties lead. If you felt the same way then you will love Etude House's new 2012 holiday line very much inspired by Marie Antoinette and evoking imageries of Versailles called Princess Etoinette Collection. The blush container reminded me of Les Merveilleuses de Ladurée egg container with the princess motif of Jill Stuart. Both brands are quite luxurious in terms of price whereas Etude House's is more affordable.

I went ahead and got the Heart Blusher #PK001 Pink Kiss, Crystal Powder, and Crystal Shine Lipstick #PPK001 Midnight Masquerade. They are simply too pretty to use! Even if I use all of the product they would make sweet decorative items to my makeup table. The box in which the products came in had intricate princess motifs with dangling pearl chains, ribbon, and filigree. I cannot force myself to even throw away the boxes! I look forward to trying out these lovely products when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment