Thursday, April 26, 2012

Winter is coming

I finally picked up Game of Thrones after realizing season 1 boxset had already been released. I found myself liking Daenerys Targaryen who has this ethereal beauty and pure quality that makes her very naive. A for a male character, it had to be Eddard Stark because he's such an honorable character. W need to see more of the white walkers since that's what drew me into the show in the first place! Heroes was the last TV drama series I had watched religiously. It's probably about time I picked up a new one.

Mochi Cream recently opened it's shelves filled with traditional flavors like green tea, chocolate, sakura but also unique ones like apple pie, white chocolate, caramel pudding, raspberry mille-feuille & more. Mmmm, I'm now craving for some mochi lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment