Saturday, October 26, 2013

Con season

It was con season. Being an anime and manga junkie, I love gatherings like these where different people come together to share the same love. Whether it is music, cosplay, games, toy collecting and so much more!

FanimeCon loves bringing rock acts to MusicFest and I can't complain with that. Rock music are the best live.
With 7!! Pronounced as Seven Oops. Their music has been featured in animes like Naruto Shippuden and Kimi to Boku. Check out their website to get a closer look about the band and their music.
Website: http://7oops.com
 ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D was the first act of the night and they were amazing! They played songs Bleach, Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) and Durarara!! They are more of a alternative rock band than 7!! which is more pop rock. ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D will be in the U.S. again for AnimeNEXT.
I got an anime portrait of myself done at Japan Expo. So this is how I look in anime form.



 
My next con visit is San Diego Comic Con and it will be my first time so I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment