Saturday, September 22, 2012

SoCal Day 2: Return to Disneyland

"It's Halloween at Disneyland where fairytales are turning dark,
From Main Street to Space Mountain, The wicked are taking over the park!
The wicked are taking over the park!!"
 
This was our belated anniversary trip that fell nicely on our monthiverary so it worked out. It's been 20 years since I last visited Disneyland. So many changes with the addition of California Adventure and Downtown Disney. I turned on my tourist mode once I stepped into the park and took pictures of almost everything I saw. More photos can be found over at my livejournal.
 
It's officially Halloween time at Disneyland! It's always been my dream to visit a Disney park on Halloween and Xmas. Disney characters were dressed up in their Halloween best and the villains were out to join in all the fun! We watched the night fireworks and Fantasmic with our 'Glow with the Show' Mickey ears because I wanted to become part of the show too! I was able to take alot of nice pics of Disney characters than my previous trip thanks to my awesome Pooky.
The Queen of Hearts
Duffy! They need to import Shellie May :3
*plays Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty I. Waltz in head*
The creepy hallway with the eerie green light. This scene always scared me as a kid with the eerie music >.<
Pooky was surprised to see a male character from a princess movie XD
AAAHH! So cute! Goofy scarecrow as a Halloween touch in Toontown.
Halloween Mickey!
Thank you Mickey for making this photo possible~<3  My favorite one of them all.
We have arrived at the Haunted Mansion transformed by Jack Skellington and his friends.
I realized that I never took proper pictures of Sleeping Beauty's castle.
 
Have a sweet day everyone!
Yumi


No comments:

Post a Comment