Monday, September 24, 2012

SoCal Day 3: California Adventure

Would you believe that this was my first time at California Adventure? 20 years ago this park never existed nor was Downtown Disney. So this was a brand new experience for me!
First stop in California Adventure had to be the new addition to the park, Cars Land. Debuted in June 2012, I've heard the wait for any of the rides could take hours so I knew it had to be the first thing we do once the park opens.
We had reservations for Ariel's Grotto and the World of Color full-service prix fixe dinner at Wine Country Trattoria. If you didn't know already, I'm a huge Little Mermaid fan! Ariel's Grotto is a great place to bring anyone that loves Disney Princesses because it's a character dining experience. Each princess would stop by your table to greet you and there's an opportunity to take some photos with them. Once you enter the dining floor, you can have your photo taken with the very princess whose restaurant was named after.
The Aladdin show was fun to watch because of some of the genie's jokes were more up-to-date with today's audience. Stewart and Pattison's relationship couldn't work out there's no hope for the rest of us." some Kardashian and even "Gangnam Style".
World of Color was an awesome experience and very pretty. I can see why people rave about seeing it. It's one of the best night-time shows to watch.

That's the end for the LA/Disneyland trip! It was relatively a short vacation but a memorable one in my book. I am quietly excited for the next vacation whenever that will be~~~ and I hope it's Disney related LOL.
Finally a Little Mermaid ride * - * I rode this 3 times lol ♥
My name plaque that I got at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment